Study at Vall d'Hebron
The Vall d'Hebron Teaching Unit at the Autonomous University of Barcelona Faculty of Medicine teaches the following subjects: Degree in Medicine, Degree in Biomedical Sciences, Degree in Nursing.
Degree in Medicine
The curriculum of the Degree in Medicine at UAB is based on competencies and medical training focusing on the needs of society today. The Faculty’s integration with the world of competitive research in the field of biomedicine and biotechnology enables students to come into contact with the latest scientific advances, an important factor to complement their academic training.
Degree in Biomedical Sciences
The degree in Biomedical Sciences, a collaboration between the faculty of Biosciences and the faculty of Medicine at the Autonomous University of Barcelona, combines teaching on biology and medicine, and centres on the analysis of the biological basis of human diseases.
Degree in Nursing
The nursing degree trains general nurses in the scientific and human preparation necessary to identify and assess needs, prioritise problems, take care of patients, families, groups and the community, and to assess their condition.
Undergraduate Nursing Qualifications
- Degree in Nursing
- Degree in Physiotherapy
- Degree in Dietetics and Human Nutrition
- Degree in Occupational Therapy
Participating schools and universities
- Autonomous University of Barcelona (Nursing Department)
- Gimbernat i Tomàs Cerdà University School (Autonomous University of Barcelona
- Sant Joan de Déu University School of Nursing (University of Barcelona)
- Red Cross University School (Autonomous University of Barcelona)
- Torribera Food and Nutrition Campus (University of Barcelona)
- Nutrition and Dietetics (University of Navarra)
- Blanquerna Health Sciences Faculty (Ramon Llull University)
- El Mar Higher School of Nursing (Pompeu Fabra University)
- University School of Health Sciences (University of Vic)