Specialise atVall d'Hebron
Master’s and postgraduate programmes
Find out about the university master’s, postgraduate and doctorate programmes that Vall d’Hebron takes part in.
Official master’s degrees
Master’s Degree in Translational Biomedical Research
The objective of the Master’s Degree in Translational Biomedical Research is to train outstanding researchers who will contribute to future translational biomedical research. This official master’s is aimed at a career in science, it provides access to the doctorate programme and gives students the chance to choose the area of biomedicine in which they would like to train and do practical work.
Master’s Degree in Neuroimmunology
The online Master’s Degree in Neuroimmunology is directed and coordinated by the Multiple Sclerosis Centre of Catalonia (CEMCAT) and its objective is to train specialists in neuroimmunology to carry out the diagnosis and treatment of patients. The teaching body is international and includes a number of experts at the forefront of this kind of pathology.
Master’s and postgraduate programmes in Nursing
Autonomous University of Barcelona
- Postgraduate qualification in Neonatal and Paediatric Nursing Intensive Care
- Postgraduate qualification in Surgical Nursing (Vall d'Hebron)
- Postgraduate qualification in Disaster and Emergency Nursing
- Postgraduate qualifications: Integrated Care of Severe Trauma Patients (Parc Taulí Foundation University Institute)
- Master’s in Physiotherapy of the Thorax (Gimbernat University Schools)
University of Barcelona
Interuniversity Master’s degrees