Dermatology and Venereology
Accredited places: 1
Why specialise at Vall d’Hebron?
- Because you will be trained in the care, diagnosis and treatment of skin problems, and will be able to advise patients on how to prevent dermatological conditions.
- Because you will be able to spend a significant part of your residency on the severe and complex dermatoses seen in a technologically advanced hospital such as Vall d’Hebron. This means you will be able to work in subspecialisations such as cutaneous oncology and hospital admissions due to dermatological disorders as well as in the Day Hospital.
- Because at the end of the residency you will have gained experience in therapeutic management of the most common dermatoses, which are likely to be the most common reason for patient visits throughout your career.
- Because you will have mastered complementary diagnostic examination procedures and therapeutic techniques specific to the specialisation, such as phototherapy, cryotherapy, and dermatoscopy.
- Because you will be able to undertake rotations in the unit on cutaneous tumours, minor dermatological outpatient surgery, paediatric dermatology, and outpatient clinics on oncohaematological cutaneous diseases and pigmented lesions.
08:30 h a 18:00 h