Accredited places: 1
Why specialise at Vall d’Hebron?
- Because we care for a high volume of patients, which enables residents to gain knowledge and experience.
- Because we are a tertiary hospital with leading departments in the different areas that make up residents’ essential training.
- Because you will have the opportunity to see complex pathologies and to use ground-breaking diagnostic methods and treatments.
- Because our training programme provides different options to adapt to the personal initiative and vocation of each resident; from the most patient-facing roles to those more focused on research in collaboration with different laboratories from the Vall d’Hebron Research Institute; one of the most important in the country.
- Because we have a demanding programme with all the necessary resources for professional advancement in academic neurosurgery and all its components.
- Because our objective is to stimulate the personal growth of future neurosurgeons who wish to work in centres where research and education are not optional extras, but form an integral part of the department.